Northland Motoring
Welcome!
Northland Motoring
Welcome!
Northland Motoring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motoring Community for Northern Minnesota

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOT PUNKED BY SOME COPS TONIGHT!! TACKLED OFF MY BIKE!!!

Go down 
+3
Jenny (Fitz Girl)
verticalization
Adam
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

GOT PUNKED BY SOME COPS TONIGHT!! TACKLED OFF MY BIKE!!! Empty
PostSubject: GOT PUNKED BY SOME COPS TONIGHT!! TACKLED OFF MY BIKE!!!   GOT PUNKED BY SOME COPS TONIGHT!! TACKLED OFF MY BIKE!!! EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:57 am

I'll make a long story short here for ya. At midnight tonight I was coming back from canal. Stopped at the light by stadium lanes waiting for a green. Cops had some guy pulled over to my right. The light turned green so I went.
So far so good right? Wrong!! I get to about Dairy Queen before getting swormed by cops. A guy jumped out of the passneger side of the car behind me yelling get off the bike!!! He's yelling this while he's running at me. I didn't even barley get the bike turned off before he tackled me clean off the bike into the road! Then got bum rushed by at least 5 other officers, sticking knees in grabbing and pulling arms and legs, calling me a "fucking punk" "you think your fucking tough don't ya" "little shit". Ripped my helmet off without undoing the strap. OUCH!!!! They had me on the ground for awhile. I was trying to stay still but every time someone would jump on me I would move and They would yell "quit moving!" I was like "I'm trying, I'm down! I'm down!" Finally they cuffed me and picked me up. Several different officers proceeded to yell at me for about 15 minutes. Still at this point had no clue why I was pulled over!! They told me quit playing games and I knew why I was pulled over.
CHECK THIS OUT!!! THE kICKER! They said I pulled away from the stop light by stadium lanes too fast! That was it!!
Ended up writing me a ticket for unreasonable Acceleration,speeding(with no speed), and careless driving.
Unfucking real. Oh yeah they fucked up my shoulder again, it was just starting to feel good too.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: GOT PUNKED BY SOME COPS TONIGHT!! TACKLED OFF MY BIKE!!!   GOT PUNKED BY SOME COPS TONIGHT!! TACKLED OFF MY BIKE!!! EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:06 am

P.S. 20+ cops were there. Not even kidding. Most just watched. Tonight was their big night to take down the Hells Angels
and nothing was happening so they had to take someone down.
Back to top Go down
verticalization

verticalization

PostSubject: Re: GOT PUNKED BY SOME COPS TONIGHT!! TACKLED OFF MY BIKE!!!   GOT PUNKED BY SOME COPS TONIGHT!! TACKLED OFF MY BIKE!!! EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:14 am

I hope you got all their badge numbers and are going to file some SERIOUS complaints, if not get a LAWYER and take them all to court..
that sounds like BULLSHIT
Back to top Go down
Jenny (Fitz Girl)

Jenny (Fitz Girl)

PostSubject: Re: GOT PUNKED BY SOME COPS TONIGHT!! TACKLED OFF MY BIKE!!!   GOT PUNKED BY SOME COPS TONIGHT!! TACKLED OFF MY BIKE!!! EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:49 am

WOW!

I say we all gang up on them? any takers?!!!! what some jerks!

And here I was going to get a bike.. I couldn't take getting beat up all the time

I'll leave it to all you guys!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
rmurf23

rmurf23

PostSubject: Re: GOT PUNKED BY SOME COPS TONIGHT!! TACKLED OFF MY BIKE!!!   GOT PUNKED BY SOME COPS TONIGHT!! TACKLED OFF MY BIKE!!! EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:49 pm

that's fucken bullshit, look at what happened to me and my wife and Fitz....because they couldn't find Fitz, they were going to put me and the wife in the clinker for a night, ant that bullshit, fuck the cops i fucken hate them
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/rmurf23
RC_Hoov

RC_Hoov

PostSubject: Re: GOT PUNKED BY SOME COPS TONIGHT!! TACKLED OFF MY BIKE!!!   GOT PUNKED BY SOME COPS TONIGHT!! TACKLED OFF MY BIKE!!! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:18 am

Sorry to hear it Adam,
You know the cops have video on someone's dash cam. I wonder how the public can get that footage to use against the police for some shit like this.
Excessive acceleration is no reason to take someone down and rough them up. They damaged your bike, your helmet (I'm sure) and your shoulder, to cite you with a misdemeanor ticket. There should be consequences for their excessive force. I don't know if you should be talking to the Captain or a lawyer that's your call, but I suggest you do something.

Owning a sportbike is not illegal.
Back to top Go down
strangeone

strangeone

PostSubject: Re: GOT PUNKED BY SOME COPS TONIGHT!! TACKLED OFF MY BIKE!!!   GOT PUNKED BY SOME COPS TONIGHT!! TACKLED OFF MY BIKE!!! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:42 pm

Geez, what the hell happened this week?!! i go on vacation and people are getting all jacked up by the cops. no good. Sounds like extreme police brutality and stupidity this week.
Back to top Go down
MIKE

PostSubject: Re: GOT PUNKED BY SOME COPS TONIGHT!! TACKLED OFF MY BIKE!!!   GOT PUNKED BY SOME COPS TONIGHT!! TACKLED OFF MY BIKE!!! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:52 pm

Ya that dose sound fucked up i say you do something about it!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOT PUNKED BY SOME COPS TONIGHT!! TACKLED OFF MY BIKE!!!   GOT PUNKED BY SOME COPS TONIGHT!! TACKLED OFF MY BIKE!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

GOT PUNKED BY SOME COPS TONIGHT!! TACKLED OFF MY BIKE!!!
Page 1 of 1