Northland Motoring
Welcome!
Northland Motoring
Welcome!
Northland Motoring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motoring Community for Northern Minnesota

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FITZ went to Jail tonight

Go down 
+6
firered834
rmurf23
Jay2
verticalization
RC_Hoov
Professor
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor
Admin

FITZ went to Jail tonight Empty
PostSubject: FITZ went to Jail tonight   FITZ went to Jail tonight EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:44 pm

we rode jay cooke and fitz ditched them but they caught him agian later so hes busted big time

now the good news i have a video of it all

Back to top Go down
https://northland.forumotion.com
RC_Hoov

RC_Hoov

PostSubject: Re: FITZ went to Jail tonight   FITZ went to Jail tonight EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:47 am

Gee whiz, was he trying to horn in on the Hell's Angels coverage? I heard one of them got a haircut! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Professor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FITZ went to Jail tonight   FITZ went to Jail tonight EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:12 am

Honing in on something that's for sure it was a mess Ryan on the Suzuki got pulled over too

I was ignored they were after bikes, I would call it Profiling
Back to top Go down
Professor
Admin

PostSubject: im going to bail him out   FITZ went to Jail tonight EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:09 am

Im heading to Carlton to Bail him out before he loses his innocents
Back to top Go down
verticalization

verticalization

PostSubject: Re: FITZ went to Jail tonight   FITZ went to Jail tonight EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:18 am

Wow, nice vid.. from what it looked like they werent really doing anything to get pulled over? at the point when the cop saw them atleast
Back to top Go down
Jay2

Jay2

PostSubject: Re: FITZ went to Jail tonight   FITZ went to Jail tonight EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:28 am

Man that sucks. With the major increase in law enforcement this week I'm sure they'll do anything to offset the cost of having them here. Fleeing the cops is about the dumbest thing you can do. Trust me, I've been there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mnsbr.com
Professor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FITZ went to Jail tonight   FITZ went to Jail tonight EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:36 am

Agreed, now we cant get a hold of him. we have to relay information between family and its not going the best first i heard $100 to bail him out now its sitting at $600 so im gonna watch and see what pans out
Back to top Go down
verticalization

verticalization

PostSubject: Re: FITZ went to Jail tonight   FITZ went to Jail tonight EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:54 am

Yuck.. with a 600$ bond it looks as tho the charges were increased dramatically..
Hopefully everything works out for him
Back to top Go down
RC_Hoov

RC_Hoov

PostSubject: Re: FITZ went to Jail tonight   FITZ went to Jail tonight EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:01 pm

Yeah it didn't look like you guy's were going tooo fast when you passed by the cops and got pulled over.
I assume you guys did the naughty stuff earlier and this is when they caught up to Fitz.

Did Ryan get a ticket?
Did he get thrown in the clink too?
Is that Ryan F. ?

I have spoons and paperclips, do we need to go bust these guy's out of the Carlton clink?
Back to top Go down
Professor
Admin

PostSubject: much worse   FITZ went to Jail tonight EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:27 pm

when they saw fitz he was riding on the shoulder by accident and he corrected himself to late. the cop spun around at the same time fitz pulled off to a private drive. so the cops chased me Ryan and his wife they spotlighted me to the shoulder and flew past after ryan, or so I thought they passed him up too looking for fitz when we pulled into the next town ryan went to pull into a gas station and 3 cops immediately pulled in after him and Emily. i stayed as long as i felt comfortable to video tape but the cops came over looking at me very sternly

I went to bail him out today and the cop said he was Very uncooperative so his bail was raised to $600 and his bond was raised to $6000 so he must have done something very awesome
I hope Ryan and Emily made it out alright they were not doing anything to provoke anyone, i bet they were just questioned
he rides the Suzuki with the Dual NOS takes

Ill go pick up a dozen doughnuts for a distraction
Back to top Go down
rmurf23

rmurf23

PostSubject: Re: FITZ went to Jail tonight   FITZ went to Jail tonight EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 4:31 pm

we made it out ok, emily got a 2 citation's that was all, if he would have stayed in the group we would had no problems
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/rmurf23
firered834

firered834

PostSubject: Re: FITZ went to Jail tonight   FITZ went to Jail tonight EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 4:36 pm

The NOS isent illegal to have. I've had it on two bikes and never been hassled about it. It may be illegal to use but they have to prove you used it. Good luck doing that. Emiley got a ticket for blue turn signals and the way the plate was displayed. She is kind of pissed seeing as she just started riden and just bought the bike. I dont see how they can give her a ticket for the blinkers when you can use hand signals and dont even have to have turn signals. I told her i'd fix the plate and take a picture to show the judge and argue with the turn signal portion of the ticket, just say you used your hand signal not the turn signals. Its worth a try it might get dismissed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/firered834?ref=profile
Fitz

Fitz

PostSubject: Re: FITZ went to Jail tonight   FITZ went to Jail tonight EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:59 pm

Alright fellows here I am... Adam came and got me tonight, and here is what went down. Two cops passed us going from 35 into carlton the first one paid us no mind I saw the second swing it around and come for us, now there were alot of things that ran through my mind as too why he would have turned around, but speeding and jacking around were not one of them, because we were being very cautious the whole way through. We were even going 5 under. It could have been the huge camera attached to the front of Adams car, or it could have been the fact that both mine and Ryans bikes sound like Jets, or even that his has nos and mine is def, not road approved with its stage 3 and KN filters....turns out NOOOO, my taillight blew a fuse some where between the end of Jay CooKe where we were. So when I saw the officer bust a U I simply turned down the first gravel road I saw went to the end of it and had a nice little chat with the residence. We talked about all sorts of things including how they had been harassed numerous times by the hardass Carlton County Police force who was supposed to be patrolling the Hells Angels not taking advantage of the situation and ticketing everyone that lived in town. If anyone saw the news this morning as I had time to do sitting in my cozy little cell, townspeople were on there complaining about how the officers had handed out 130 tickets this week 8 of which belonged to me and only 35 belonged to Hells Angels. Anyways after about 15 mins or so I headed back down the drive and no sooner then I pulled out did I have 10 police officers standing in my face questioning me and calling me liar like I was some sort of mass murderer. Immediatly the seargent walked up cuffed me and said he was arresting me for OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE. Anyways to shorten this long story that really pissed me off soooo I opened my mouth and out came the smart ass comments... They set bail at 600 making bond 6000, sent me to bed without a phone call and told me I was a smart ass. I would have loved to seen there reaction in my shoes. The next day (this morning) the judge took a look the report saw that I have a squeaky clean record said this is a waste of his time basically and tossed out 5 of the citations leaving me only with no license on me, no insurance on me, no plates on the bike. And bail was lowered to $400 which should be enough to cover the fines. Basically I sat in jail for a day and a half for traffic tickets. EVEN THE JUDGE THINKS HIS OWN COPS OF FULL OF SHIT Never had anything against cops but carlton cops are some dirty fucks
Back to top Go down
Fitz

Fitz

PostSubject: Re: FITZ went to Jail tonight   FITZ went to Jail tonight EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 12:02 am

These cops were harassaing people why else would Ryans wife have got those weekass tickets... Carlton Cops just want to feel like they are important and needed for something right now when nobobdy really gives a shit about those fat mother beeps
Back to top Go down
Fitz

Fitz

PostSubject: Re: FITZ went to Jail tonight   FITZ went to Jail tonight EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:08 am

More interesting news from my girlfriend later...come to find out she told the cops I had stolen the bike...of course there is more to it then that but I will let her fill you in.
Back to top Go down
Jenny (Fitz Girl)

Jenny (Fitz Girl)

PostSubject: Re: FITZ went to Jail tonight   FITZ went to Jail tonight EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:30 am

So.. This Is Jenny, Fitz's Girl..

I get off work at 9p call his phone.. i get two "FU" buttons and I'm mad.. so I call him one last time and a guy answers (I assumed it was one of you guys)... Fitz is a smart ass, I figured you guys were too, I thought you guys were just down at Angie's hanging out, whatever.. so.. the guy (police officer) is pretty much interrogating me.. asking questions like who is this, whats your name, where do you live, how do you know this guy??.. I finally just decide to be a smart a** and say well "I'm his girlfriend, I live in superior with Jarrod.. since you don't already know that.." (I was being a smart a** the whole time) they ask whats your boyfriends name?? I said Jarrod.. they said oh okay and his last name? at this point i figured the guy.. (who i thought was one of you all, who was really a cop) only knew Jarrod as "Fitz" so i said... "you know.. Fitz" the guy says okay well I'm a cop does your boyfriend have a bike, I said "nope" (in a smart a** response) and he says oh he doesn't does he? i said no he doesn't "OFFICER" and he said well when was the last time you two talked.. I said this morning when he didn't have a bike actually.. and he said well is it possible he went and bought one? .. I at this point said well you are there with him does he have a bike or not Mr. officer... and he said well how did he get it.. I said "Well, he must of stole it.." then at the point i hear some cop dispatching and their searching his name so i said oh crappppp!!! so I hung up and call Adam aka Professor.. Adam confirms he might of got caught........ So I had to call back and pretty much tell the cops how lame I am.....!!!
lol!

He wanted me to tell you the amazing story!!!

Sincerly
The airhead girlfriend! bounce
Back to top Go down
Professor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FITZ went to Jail tonight   FITZ went to Jail tonight EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:38 am

really, pink
Back to top Go down
SkiFatCity

PostSubject: Re: FITZ went to Jail tonight   FITZ went to Jail tonight EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:59 am

Happy to hear your out man

Hope the rozzers didn't take all your pride!
Back to top Go down
Fitz

Fitz

PostSubject: Re: FITZ went to Jail tonight   FITZ went to Jail tonight EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 12:06 pm

I was the one giving the butt rapins Laughing
Back to top Go down
Professor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FITZ went to Jail tonight   FITZ went to Jail tonight EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:40 pm

He... Fingered Them
Back to top Go down
Fitz

Fitz

PostSubject: Re: FITZ went to Jail tonight   FITZ went to Jail tonight EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 2:31 am

At one point I remember the correctional officer was putting on black latex gloves. I looked and him and said and I qoute "If one of those goes up my ass its gonna be a bad night for you" He looked at me like I had just murdered his wife. I thought it was rather funny myself
Back to top Go down
Jay2

Jay2

PostSubject: Re: FITZ went to Jail tonight   FITZ went to Jail tonight EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:54 am

What were the names of the officers that arrested you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mnsbr.com
Fitz

Fitz

PostSubject: Re: FITZ went to Jail tonight   FITZ went to Jail tonight EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 2:07 pm

State Patrol man Matt something I cannot read his name on the citations. He was short, had a buzz cut and kind of resembled a turtle, wore his bullet proofing under his shirt to make him look and I guess feel bigger. I hate it when cops do this. he was a real tool on a power trip.
Back to top Go down
Fitz

Fitz

PostSubject: Re: FITZ went to Jail tonight   FITZ went to Jail tonight EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:34 am

How much trouble do you guys think I would be in without an attorney. Here is what I have piling up againts me

Obstructing the Legal Process Misdameanor
No Proof of Insurance
No Motorcycle Insurance
No Taillight
No Motorcycle Endorsement
No MV Registration
Fail to transfer title
Back to top Go down
Professor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FITZ went to Jail tonight   FITZ went to Jail tonight EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:57 am

most of those are pretty hard to talk yourself out of without lieing out your ass If you plead guilty you could have some dropped end up with a hefty fine and/or probation

not having your Motorcycle endorsement is a criminal charge and will need an lawyer to help you... go to a motor cycle training course and get your Endorsement the charge MAY be dropped depending on your driving history and the judge.

Obstructing legal process or official duty in a case of misdemeanor, is a class A nonperson misdemeanor.

i started googling them makes it easier when theres hundreds of ppl in the same boat
Back to top Go down
verticalization

verticalization

PostSubject: Re: FITZ went to Jail tonight   FITZ went to Jail tonight EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:10 am

Like professor said, depending on your driving record.. if you can take care of most of those,
like, getting insurance, transferring your title, showing that you do have registration, fixing the tail light (big whoop)
the judge MAY go easy on you.. this is not guaranteed.. not even if you have a lawyer present.

Basically.. even the no proof of insurance (if the judge finds out you were not insured) is grounds for getting your license suspended, or even revoked for a certain period of time.

I'd suggest calling around to some lawyers and asking for their opinions, most will give you some advice for free.. and give you a base charge to what it would cost, and if they would be able to get them dropped, as..depending on your situation, since they're "Small" charges, its not going to be TOO expensive being they're a misd., especially if you go out an get most of the things fixed.
Getting things squared away before the court date will be the biggest help, in my opinion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FITZ went to Jail tonight   FITZ went to Jail tonight EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:27 am

firered834 wrote:
. Emiley got a ticket for blue turn signals and the way the plate was displayed. She is kind of pissed seeing as she just started riden and just bought the bike. I dont see how they can give her a ticket for the blinkers when you can use hand signals and dont even have to have turn signals.

Here you go....blue is NOT okay, they must be red or yellow.

https://www.revisor.leg.state.mn.us/statutes/?id=169.57&year=2008

2008 Minnesota Statutes

Resources
Topics
Bicycles
Brakes
Lights (motor Vehicle Parts)
Motor Vehicles
Motorcycles
Tractors
Trucks
Turn Signal Lamps
169.57 VEHICLE SIGNALS.

Subdivision 1.Stoplights. (a) Any vehicle may be equipped and when required under this chapter, shall be equipped with at least two stop lamps on the rear which shall emit a red or yellow light and which shall be actuated upon application of the service (foot) brake and which may, but need not be, incorporated with the taillamps and which shall be plainly visible and understandable from a distance of 100 feet to the rear during normal sunlight and at night.
(b) No person shall sell or offer for sale or operate on the highways any motor vehicle registered in this state and manufactured or assembled after January 1, 1960, unless it is equipped with at least two stop lamps meeting the requirements of this subdivision, except that a motorcycle, motor-driven cycle, or truck-tractor manufactured or assembled after said date shall be equipped with at least one stop lamp meeting the requirements of this subdivision.

Subd. 2.Turn signal. (a) Any vehicle may be equipped, and when required under this chapter shall be equipped, with a lamp or lamps or mechanical signal device of such color as may be approved by the commissioner of public safety and capable of clearly indicating any intention to turn either to the right or to the left and shall be visible and understandable during both daytime and nighttime from a distance of 100 feet both to the front and rear.
(b) On or after July 1, 1949, it shall be unlawful for any person to sell or offer for sale any new motor vehicle, excepting motorcycles, motor scooters, and bicycles with motor attached, unless it is equipped with turn signals meeting the requirements of this chapter.

Subd. 3.Maintenance. (a) When a vehicle is equipped with stop lamps or signal lamps, such lamps shall at all times be maintained in good working condition.
(b) No stop lamps or signal lamp shall project a glaring or dazzling light.

(c) All mechanical signal devices shall be self-illumined when in use at the times when lighted lamps on vehicles are required.

Subd. 4.Alteration of stop lamp prohibited. On a vehicle that must be equipped with a single center high-mounted stop lamp under federal motor vehicle safety standards, and on any other vehicle equipped with a similar stop lamp, a person may not alter the stop lamp by the addition of an overlay or other device, or install a replacement lens, if the alteration or installation alters or obscures any portion of the lamp or affects the intensity of light emitted.
History: (2720-243) 1937 c 464 s 93; 1945 c 207 s 3; 1947 c 428 s 28; 1949 c 90 s 2; 1959 c 521 s 8; 1971 c 328 s 1; 1987 c 383 s 13
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FITZ went to Jail tonight   FITZ went to Jail tonight EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:55 am

firered834 wrote:
The NOS isent illegal to have. I've had it on two bikes and never been hassled about it. It may be illegal to use but they have to prove you used it.

I bet this is how they nail you for N2O, because they can make the argument that the intake system of the vehicle has been modified to accept N20 and thus alters the pollution controls standers the particular vehicle has to meet in the year of manufacture. There are also statutes governing emissions and green house gases, however, I would have not idea how they could measure that in the field.

325E.0951 MOTOR VEHICLE AIR POLLUTION CONTROL SYSTEMS.

Subdivision 1.Definitions. The definitions in this subdivision apply to this section.
(a) Motor vehicle. "Motor vehicle" means any self-propelled vehicle powered by an internal combustion engine and designed for use on the public highways, such as automobiles, trucks, and buses.

(b) Person. "Person" means an individual, firm, partnership, incorporated and unincorporated association, or any other legal or commercial entity.

(c) Air pollution control system. "Air pollution control system" means any device or element of design installed on or in a motor vehicle or motor vehicle engine in order to comply with pollutant emission restrictions established for the motor vehicle or motor vehicle engine by federal statute or regulation.

Subd. 2.Prohibited acts. (a) A person may not knowingly tamper with, adjust, alter, change, or disconnect any air pollution control system on a motor vehicle or on a motor vehicle engine.
(b) A person may not manufacture, advertise, offer for sale, sell, use, or install a device that causes any air pollution control system not to be functional as designed.

(c) A person may not sell or transfer a motor vehicle with knowledge that any air pollution control system is either not in place or is not functional.

Subd. 3.Repairs. This section does not prevent the service, repair, or replacement of any air pollution control system.
Subd. 3a. [Repealed, 2008 c 287 art 1 s 126]
Subd. 4.Penalty. A person who violates this section is guilty of a misdemeanor.
Subd. 5. [Repealed, 1995 c 220 s 141]
Subd. 6.Nonapplication. This section does not apply to a sale or transfer of a motor vehicle for the purpose of scrapping, dismantling, or destroying it.
History: 1Sp1985 c 14 art 19 s 36; 1988 c 487 s 1; 1988 c 634 s 11; 1990 c 446 s 4; 1995 c 247 art 1 s 44
Back to top Go down
Professor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FITZ went to Jail tonight   FITZ went to Jail tonight EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:45 pm

Cut out the Litigation shit or you are getting a fucking flaming. He is perfectly aware of the risks involved if he took the effort to install said device

and i think your a cop
Back to top Go down
Professor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FITZ went to Jail tonight   FITZ went to Jail tonight EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:50 pm

In fact i know your a Cop
Tits or GTFO

banhammer
Back to top Go down
bentley

PostSubject: Re: FITZ went to Jail tonight   FITZ went to Jail tonight EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:28 pm

FITZ went to Jail tonight Tits
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FITZ went to Jail tonight   FITZ went to Jail tonight Empty

Back to top Go down

FITZ went to Jail tonight
Page 1 of 1