Northland Motoring
Welcome!
Northland Motoring
Welcome!
Northland Motoring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motoring Community for Northern Minnesota

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So many cops they are hard to count

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RC_Hoov

RC_Hoov

So many cops they are hard to count Empty
PostSubject: So many cops they are hard to count   So many cops they are hard to count EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:01 pm

Cheese whiz,
I roll the bike three blocks to the gas station and I see one marked car. I buy some smokes and head outside and a cruiser sporting some colors comes in a parks by my bike. I opened my pack and walked back to my bike, where I could now read his jacket. "Leathernecks" "US Marine Corps". We both said our "hello's" and he commented on the spotty weather and walked on into the store. At this time I started putting on my helmet and looked around. A Suburban pulled in with 3 cops in it, the marked car was at the intersection, as I pulled out I saw another unmarked car in the parking lot accross the street, and another at the intersection near the marked car. This just pissed me off now. I actually went a couple blocks and then circled back to try to catch this guy in the lot and talk to him. I'm sure he was a veteran, I'm sure he was an upstanding citizen. These fucking cops can't read apparently, he was definitely not a Hells Angel, and that kind of harrassment shouldn't be doled out to a veteran or a citizen of this country.
I'd like to go for a ride, I don't feel like going to jail though. Sum bitches.

And of course each car had two or three cops in each one, these guys are just hoping to come accross some troublemakers so watch your butts.
Back to top Go down
Jay2

Jay2

PostSubject: Re: So many cops they are hard to count   So many cops they are hard to count EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Everywhere I've gone this weekend I've seen Hells Angels. I've actually talked to quite a few and have nothing bad to say about them. Past a few on my bike even. I'm sure they have raised hell out at the Lost Isle but who cares. They rented the place out just to do that. I've also heard numerous comments on their behavior in restaurants, stores, etc. and everyone has said good things. But ya, the cops are extremely thick. Every time I've seen anyone on bikes, the cops are shortly behind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mnsbr.com
Fitz

Fitz

PostSubject: Re: So many cops they are hard to count   So many cops they are hard to count EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 12:09 am

These cops are using it as an excuse to ticket as many citizens as they possible can, they are going to ticket the wrong person in the wrong way and end up with a lawsuit if they dont cut the shit. They will get what they deserve hopefully a semi to the rear end. Sorry if I sound a little harsh right now, Im just not happy about sitting in jail for a day and a half for traffic violations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So many cops they are hard to count   So many cops they are hard to count Empty

Back to top Go down

So many cops they are hard to count
Page 1 of 1