Northland Motoring
Welcome!
Northland Motoring
Welcome!
Northland Motoring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motoring Community for Northern Minnesota

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stopped by the police again

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fitz

Fitz

Stopped by the police again Empty
PostSubject: Stopped by the police again   Stopped by the police again EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:52 am

This time Adam and I got stopped together, cop was super nice though and let us go with just warnings, my faith in the Duluth Police department has been somewhat restored.
Back to top Go down
strangeone

strangeone

PostSubject: Re: Stopped by the police again   Stopped by the police again EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:19 am

What were you stopped for?! You and Adam are like honey to bees when it comes to the cops
Back to top Go down
Walley

Walley

PostSubject: Cops   Stopped by the police again EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:43 am

You guys left the same time as me yesterday. I went toward canal park drive and was waiting at the 4 way and you and Adam went the other way. You reved up pretty good Fitz, and there was a cop facing me and thought it was me. He pointed at me and gave me a ditry look as he pulled into the Hotel there where the ambulance went in. I thought " fuck it", I'm gonna go wait for him. I sat there for about 10 minutes till he came out and he sheepishly walked over to me and said that he was glad I stopped. He asked me if I reallized that there are horses down there in canal park and that when I reved me engine it spooks them. ( No horses were in the area at the time either) Told me if I new anything about horses that I'd know that and not to do it down there again.
I told him that there were other bikes down there and it wasn't mine that reved up. He quickly told me yes it was. I told him that if he knew what he was talking about then he'd know the dif in sound from what he heard and mine. I told him that I grew up on horses and those Belgiums pulling cariges down there are more than use to the sound and our bikes aren't anything to a open piped Harely as one reved up at the 4 way! He told me that hes telling everyone to watch the revs down there for the horses sake. I told him No prob and I would let you guys know. Then I told him that the only reason I'd stopped was to get his badge number. I took his pointing and snare at me as a threat and I don't care who he thinks he is but, I won't put up with shit like that! I told him to pay more attention to more important things like his squad car with the flat front right than trying to intimedate bikers! Never did get his badge # but it was car 52. And no I didn't flatten the tire. He was stupid enough to be driving on it with-out knowing it until I pointed it out to him.
Back to top Go down
Fitz

Fitz

PostSubject: Re: Stopped by the police again   Stopped by the police again EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:27 pm

I wonder if that was the same guy that pulled us over later that night. We came back around 10. The guy the pulled us over did start talking about the noise and the horses. But the reason he pulled us over was because we were hauling ass through the tunnels. I dont know why he started talking to us about the horses like I said it was 10 and they were gone. If anything he should have been down there bitching at all the highschoolers who were roasting off the tires in there ricers or the Kid who was flooring it from the stop sign in his Daddy's Chrysler 300 m that sounded like a monster truck or he could have been pulling over the racing go cart that was tearing up the center parking lot, that place was nuts last night, and the only people that I saw get pulled over were us and a cracked out black guy who was walking. The cop was nice to us but yes they are always profiling against the streetbikes. Then he continued to talk about how he cant tell us to do with our lives and if were are going to hurt ourselves there is nothing he can do to stop us and just trying to be my dad....I hate it when they do that shit. Oh and I guess every time they pull adam over they give him this big speech about the kid that killed himself in town doing a stoppie and ask him if he wants to see the video.
Back to top Go down
Walley

Walley

PostSubject: Re: Stopped by the police again   Stopped by the police again EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:47 pm

Next time I'd say sure show me the video.. Then when it gets to the part where he crashes just point out what the dumb shit did wrong and tell the cops how much better he is than that dip shit and the need not worry any more cheers
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Stopped by the police again   Stopped by the police again EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:35 pm

another day in the life of bike riders around here I guess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stopped by the police again   Stopped by the police again Empty

Back to top Go down

Stopped by the police again
Page 1 of 1