Northland Motoring
Welcome!
Northland Motoring
Welcome!
Northland Motoring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motoring Community for Northern Minnesota

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Turn signals aren't required on a bike!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Walley

Walley

Turn signals aren't required on a bike! Empty
PostSubject: Turn signals aren't required on a bike!   Turn signals aren't required on a bike! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 5:33 pm

Anyone who's taken the test to get a motorcycly permit has this question. Of these four things which is NOT required on a bike. Horn , Headlight, Tail lite or signals? turn signals aren't required, its in the book ! The only thing the cops could argue about would be the color ! Only red should be visible from behind unless it is amber for a signal and its not illuminated all the time. As well no red should be facing forward on the vehicle. You could argue that truck drivers have different colored lights on the back of their cabs. I.E Green and blue ones I see all the time. The Judge should recognize the pettiness of the tix and could let them go all together pending on how you argue on in this case Plea. Go into court prepared to pay but ask for leaniency of a new rider learning. Say that you bought the bike that way and you didn't know anybetter. You've already fixxed those things, stuff like that. Tell them what they want to hear, feed his ego and get out scott free.
Back to top Go down

Turn signals aren't required on a bike!
Page 1 of 1