Northland Motoring
Welcome!
Northland Motoring
Welcome!
Northland Motoring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motoring Community for Northern Minnesota

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2009 Superbike Shootout

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fitz

Fitz

2009 Superbike Shootout Empty
PostSubject: 2009 Superbike Shootout   2009 Superbike Shootout EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:15 pm

2009 Superbike Shootout 2009_s10

The 600s go into battle: Honda CBR600RR vs. Kawasaki ZX-6R vs. Suzuki GSX-R600 vs. Yamaha YZF-R6

Everyone loves a close fight. Whether it's Ali and Foreman duking it out for a full 12 rounds or if it's the Steelers eking out a narrow victory over the Cardinals in the Superbowl, a closely contested match-up is always fun to watch.

Which is why our annual Supersport Shootout never fails to attract loads of eyeballs to Motorcycle.com. It's a never-ending tussle of one-upsmanship among the Japanese manufacturers, as models that ruled in one year often get usurped by the latest and greatest newly developed contenders.

http://www.motorcycle.com/shoot-outs/2009-supersport-shootout-87967.html
Back to top Go down
Walley

Walley

2009 Superbike Shootout Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2009 Superbike Shootout   2009 Superbike Shootout EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:20 pm

Another good artical is in Motorcyclist about the liter bikes. All 4 japs and the dukes 1198. They say that the ninja was the best rider friendly bike and the Honda was the best performing with the GSX-R in 3rd followed by the R-1 and the Duke just flat sucked! Like my riding ability would be able to pick them apart!!! Styling has to be the Honda or the R-1 in my opinion. Sound goes to the R-1. My heart is with the Gixxer!
Back to top Go down

2009 Superbike Shootout
Page 1 of 1