Northland Motoring
Welcome!
Northland Motoring
Welcome!
Northland Motoring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motoring Community for Northern Minnesota

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feeler for an Ely run this saturday! Anyone up for it?!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
firered834

firered834

Feeler for an Ely run this saturday!  Anyone up for it?! Empty
PostSubject: Feeler for an Ely run this saturday! Anyone up for it?!   Feeler for an Ely run this saturday!  Anyone up for it?! EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:02 pm

I have nothing going on this sat. is anyone up for a ely run? or at least up hwy 2 out of two harbors to hwy 15, to hwy 4 along lax lake to hwy 1 stopping at hwy 1 and 2 intersection then back again? i know alot of ppl. dont like to ride the full ely loop about 260 mi. round trip from duluth but cutting it in half by doing the above is a good time. Alot of long sweepers on hwy 15 and some tighter corners on hwy 1. Sound off if your down for a ride, Weather Permitting.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/firered834?ref=profile
Jay2

Jay2

PostSubject: Re: Feeler for an Ely run this saturday! Anyone up for it?!   Feeler for an Ely run this saturday!  Anyone up for it?! EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:05 pm

I might be down for that. I definitely didn't like riding 169 out of Ely to 53 into Cloquet. Straight and boring. I'm still trying to work out a vibration issue with my bike and need to get it figured out. Annoyed the hell outta me on that last ride.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mnsbr.com
NickOtine

NickOtine

PostSubject: Re: Feeler for an Ely run this saturday! Anyone up for it?!   Feeler for an Ely run this saturday!  Anyone up for it?! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:48 am

Well I suppose i would be down for that as well!! What time ya thinkin bout headin out?
Back to top Go down
firered834

firered834

PostSubject: Re: Feeler for an Ely run this saturday! Anyone up for it?!   Feeler for an Ely run this saturday!  Anyone up for it?! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:18 am

NickOtine wrote:
Well I suppose i would be down for that as well!! What time ya thinkin bout headin out?
If you guys in duluth could meet up someware say Little Angies about 11a.m. and then head up to two harbors i could meet ya up here and head out from my house in town. Just give me a call when you leave duluth so i know when you'll be up here.
Back to top Go down
GSXR23

GSXR23

PostSubject: Re: Feeler for an Ely run this saturday! Anyone up for it?!   Feeler for an Ely run this saturday!  Anyone up for it?! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:08 pm

I might be down if its not raining, but that's probably asking too much of northern minnesota!
Back to top Go down
Fitz

Fitz

PostSubject: Re: Feeler for an Ely run this saturday! Anyone up for it?!   Feeler for an Ely run this saturday!  Anyone up for it?! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:03 am

I wanna go so bad but I gotta work...And if i wanna get off so we can plan something big for next weekend then Im gonna have to suck it up and take this saturday shift like a champ.
Back to top Go down
Jay2

Jay2

PostSubject: Re: Feeler for an Ely run this saturday! Anyone up for it?!   Feeler for an Ely run this saturday!  Anyone up for it?! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:43 am

Is this ride gonna happen? Forecast looks ok.
Back to top Go down
Jay2

Jay2

PostSubject: Re: Feeler for an Ely run this saturday! Anyone up for it?!   Feeler for an Ely run this saturday!  Anyone up for it?! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:43 am

Back to top Go down
firered834

firered834

PostSubject: Re: Feeler for an Ely run this saturday! Anyone up for it?!   Feeler for an Ely run this saturday!  Anyone up for it?! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:01 pm

Jay2 wrote:

Im screwed now! something came up and i cant make it. sorry but i'll try for the next one for sure.
Back to top Go down
NickOtine

NickOtine

PostSubject: Re: Feeler for an Ely run this saturday! Anyone up for it?!   Feeler for an Ely run this saturday!  Anyone up for it?! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:57 pm

WHAT!!!? Red we were plannin on you bein the leader on all the twisty roads up that direction!! i know 2 to 1 is a good ride, but i know there are better roads up around that area than that. too bad you cant make it. i guess either we'll have to go without ya or schedule a different time to head that direction. otherwise hit me up in the evenings. i'm sure i'll be out and about.
Back to top Go down
firered834

firered834

PostSubject: Re: Feeler for an Ely run this saturday! Anyone up for it?!   Feeler for an Ely run this saturday!  Anyone up for it?! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:29 am

[quote="NickOtine"]WHAT!!!? Red we were plannin on you bein the leader on all the twisty roads up that direction!! i know 2 to 1 is a good ride, but i know there are better roads up around that area than that. too bad you cant make it. i guess either we'll have to go without ya or schedule a different time to head that direction. otherwise hit me up in the evenings. i'm sure i'll be out and about.[/quote

Sorry i cant get out of this. Have to help my mom with some stuff and i wont be done untill around 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeler for an Ely run this saturday! Anyone up for it?!   Feeler for an Ely run this saturday!  Anyone up for it?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeler for an Ely run this saturday! Anyone up for it?!
Page 1 of 1