Northland Motoring
Welcome!
Northland Motoring
Welcome!
Northland Motoring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motoring Community for Northern Minnesota

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why does cheap beer taste so good right now?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay2

Jay2

Why does cheap beer taste so good right now? Empty
PostSubject: Why does cheap beer taste so good right now?   Why does cheap beer taste so good right now? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:51 pm

Hey Fitz? Nick and I have a question. Why is Milwakees Best so good? Especially after 100 miles and getting caught in the rain?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mnsbr.com
NickOtine

NickOtine

PostSubject: Re: Why does cheap beer taste so good right now?   Why does cheap beer taste so good right now? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:05 am

Yea any one know why that beer is so delicious!!?
Back to top Go down
Fitz

Fitz

PostSubject: Re: Why does cheap beer taste so good right now?   Why does cheap beer taste so good right now? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:01 am

Uh....I dont know scratch
Back to top Go down
Walley

Walley

PostSubject: Mill's worst.   Why does cheap beer taste so good right now? EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:05 pm

I can atribute my taste for DARK German and other forign beer to Mill's Best. Used to drink it warm when it was all I could afford. Used to work the midnight shift and didn't get done untill 2:30 A.M. I'd hit an S.A. in TH and Jay would sell to me after hours. It was all that was available and CHEAP ! Now I LOVE Warm, Dark, Beer! I know Mill's best isn't dark, its just that Dark beer is better at room temp and that gave me the taste for it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why does cheap beer taste so good right now?   Why does cheap beer taste so good right now? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why does cheap beer taste so good right now?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Northland Motoring :: Forum Suggestions and Questions :: Questions-
Jump to: