Northland Motoring
Welcome!
Northland Motoring
Welcome!
Northland Motoring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motoring Community for Northern Minnesota

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Duluth Stunters lets ride!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

Duluth Stunters lets ride!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Duluth Stunters lets ride!!!!!   Duluth Stunters lets ride!!!!! EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:19 pm

Hey what's up? My names Adam I ride a 2003 Honda F4i stunt bike... I started stunting last summer
and ride every chance I get. I have a few spots in the area so if you want to stunt hit me up... Also
if you would like to get into stunting I can help with bike set up, what to get ,and what not to get!
Call anytime 218-590-6019
Back to top Go down
Fitz

Fitz

Duluth Stunters lets ride!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duluth Stunters lets ride!!!!!   Duluth Stunters lets ride!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:52 am

Im way to scared to learn how but i most def plan on joining you during some of your practices to watch you go at it. Thats actually a good idea. Let me know when and where you start practicing. I will post it in the Meeting section with a detailed map and all. I will almost bet this will bring some people who will get interested. I know I have seen some other stunters around. Like I said just give me a day time and place, that is if there is a set night that you practice. We will get this ball rolling on this one way or the other.
Back to top Go down

Duluth Stunters lets ride!!!!!
Page 1 of 1